segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

Absurdity

The intermittent shivers of a shiftless self sells herself by the seashore. That is so pathetic, the interval of the face of the Earth, the pointless point positioning itself by the partition of parcel. We sing the same tune, it is true, although the faces of those long forgotten by the moonlight keep repeating that rambling over the humble sounds of roars. All of this, you see, all of this is a rather ruthless waste of time, money and preciousness, for history, flow, tide, sea, people in the dark still keep going and remembering not to forget. There is a particular, principal, perennial, perpetual moment I cannot put off my precocial mind: your eyes. I feel obliged by the orbit of the ongoing ovinies that overlap over my head in a song and dance of absurdities. Close my eyes, cause my unconscious casualties to conjure up the convent we are going to marry: yes, the extra terrestial beings told me we are to be together. They took my hand, shook it to the sound of the thunder and cast a spell over my body which will make you come back to me.
You see, again, I am daydreaming, I have lost my imagination and my hope. Please, I just say, beg and hay, come back to me, my dear.

Um comentário:

The tone disse...

Olha só!
Quem dera se eu pudesse dizer que perdi minha imaginação e ainda assim conseguisse escrever uma peça tão linda quanto essa. Delicioso a forma como os nossos olhos vão devorando cada palavra, as aliterações fazendo cocégas na garganta... não dá pra não ler em voz alta, e brincar com os stresses das palavras... absurdity é você nao transformar em flor tudo o que você toca, assim como o menino do dedo verde!
Deu até uma vontade de escrever, mas não vai ser hoje. =D
E sobre os olhos, os extraterrestres (que eu tenho contato) me confirmaram: it's the second coming!